Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Zone one 3rd blog

I liked this weeks reading because there was finally some action. We see Spitz have a kind of hero moment when he doesn't jump off the bridge but instead jumps on the hood of a car and takes out a fairly large group of skel's. And I thought the new characters were interesting. Mim has a pretty unique last night story and also a crazy story about a guy named Abel who basically lost his mind and lured skel's to her first groups house. I like how the action picked up in the last 20 pages. The bombs blowing up and the chaos. I kind of wish the whole book would have been this action packed. I guess it's better late than never though.  As far as the actual story goes I really have no idea where its headed. So far the only thing I find interesting is the development of the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment