Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Walking Dead

It seems that I am a minority in this class... I don't like zombies. I think the whole idea is ridiculous because I like reality. The walking dead comic is illustrated well, has an ok story line and since it has such a cult following I would assume its a good tv series, I have never seen it. I also have never been into graphic novels so this is very new to me. Honestly I would say this assignment was difficult to me because it encompasses so many things that I am not used to or that I enjoy, ie graphic novels and sci fi.I would like to understand why people like it so much. Is it because it's so popular or do you really love the idea of dead people roaming this earth? Maybe this class will open my eyes to a new style of reading and tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment