Tuesday, September 9, 2014

zombie comments



The Walking Dead comic
Response:
I read the comic and found a bit interesting to read comic better than a movie. It seem less annoying me because it doesn't show much splatting around the humans. It focused on a policeman taking the journey to find out what going on.  He arrived the city and found more zombies there, then went out of the city and ended up to meet his family there. He was so happy. In later days, he turned more angry and tried to control what going on with the families. He got the weapons for them what they need to protect from the zombies. The argument leaded him to be angry more. He threaten a guy but the little boy shot the policeman. His father told him that he was not zombie but it was ok. That was different twisted stories. I thought it was all about zombies but not. It was about his personality changing and stress out leading to the death.   


Zombie article
Response:
I read this article which was not great to me. I fall asleep when I read. Geez..I don't know what I think of Zombie but do about the vampires. I guess I am used to watch the vampires for long time.  The zombie story annoyed me because the way they acted to the good people. Vampire story made the things interesting - love, powerful, fantasy, more fun to watch.  The zombie I don't understand why the watchers like to watch the story. It was about blood and touching the people becoming them.  I don't get the concept why the director created the movie about the zombies. I understand that they try to do different for audience rating. I predict that the zombie movies might be no longer and vampire will stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment