Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Zone One Reflection

          For me the book was kinda hard to understand what he was describing especially on the first couple of pages. But I thought it was weird that Buffalo had them take up orders like check the ID of the dead like there height and age and other things like that when it would be a lot easier to check the living. I also found that the people in Buffalo were still as greedy as before everything went down because they wanted to find people of the big companies so that when it was all over they could be given tax cuts.

          I also thought it was interesting that there were skels that would attack you and ones that were frozen in there daily routine like some part of there mind was still still there. This book to me is good but at the same time written so sophisticatedly and riddled that its kinda hard to understand a lot of what he is saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment